Acoustic Sensors for NVH Testing
Valid data and efficient test methods have always been important in acoustic noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) testing, but the need for better test methods and more reliable data has never been greater. New types of cars – electric, hybrid, autonomous – pose new challenges and call for new, informed and clever trade-off decisions. Read about electric applications here.
Add to this, the constant push for shorter time to market and more efficient NVH test methods - more urgently than ever before.
As the world leader in developing cutting-edge acoustic sensors, GRAS provides new and improved microphones for more efficient and reliable acoustic NVH testing.
This includes a rugged and very versatile standard microphone for a wide variety of acoustic NVH applications as well as highly specialized microphones for very specific applications.
- GRAS Powertrain NVH testing Brochure
- GRAS Electric hybrid testing Brochure
- GRAS Vehicle interior testing Brochure
- GRAS Wind noise testing Brochure
- GRAS Squeak & rattle testing Brochure
- GRAS Pass-by noise testing Brochure
- GRAS Multimedia testing Brochure
- GRAS Engine room testing Brochure
- GRAS Brake noise testing Brochure